Sunday, February 19, 2023

Midnight Serenade


Just like my favorite music, you're on repeat

A melody that I can't get over with

Playing like a symphony that lifts me.

That brings me to a state of glee.


You, oo ikaw, are the reasons.

Why I make my midnight, afternoons.

While hovering above the moon

Thinking that can we be, soon?


I see your smile; it glows like the stars.

That shine is so bright, it can break the bars.

Of my heart that's been longing for love

For someone like you, a gift from above


My heart skips a beat, whenever you're near

I can't help but blush and hide in fear.

Of expressing how much you mean to me

And how much I want you to be with me.


But for now, I'll let the music play.

And let my heart sing what I cannot say.

Hoping that someday, you'll feel the same.

And we'll dance together in this love game.


As the music fades and the night draws near

My heart aches with longing, and my eyes filled with tears.

For I cannot imagine a life without you

My heart and my soul, both belong to you.


So, I'll keep on dreaming, and hoping for the day.

When you'll take my hand, and never let it stray.

Together we'll walk on this journey of love

With music as our guide, to the heavens above.


With each note of the music, my heart beats

A sweet melody, like a gentle breeze

And I imagine you, here with me.

In this midnight serenade, just you and me


We'll dance under the moon, in its silver light.

With the stars as our witnesses, shining so bright.

Lost in the music, we'll move as one.

Until the night fades, and a new day has begun.


No comments: