Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Longest Conversation I've Done to a Friend (Ken)

It has been three years when I met my friend Ken. He is a former engineering student, and now a Hotel and Restaurant Management student. He was my classmate in speech and oral communications. He became my friend for no reason. We didn't really had a friendly conversation or even a talk. It just happened to be that he is my friend for no reason.


Our conversation normally starts in Hi, Hello there, or hello pre, and ends with hey or hello.

He talk little, maybe due to his difficulty in Filipino Language. 


Today, I and Alyssa went in the library to study and to do our assignment. He is also there. He came to us, and asked me something. I answered. That conversation last less than a minute and he only said three to four sentences.

That was the longest conversation I had with him.

No comments: